Friday, April 11, 2008

Some updates:

I met my target of running 5km within 35 mins yesterday. Yippie...

My phone got corrupted and I lost all the contacts that was stored in it, so if I do not recognised your sms/no. dun be surprised.

Left one chapter to study for International Finance exam on Mon.

Still procrastinating about taking pictures, SWOT analysis and studying for my Environmental Science. Probably will start tmr. Wondering why I have not started yet? The exam is next friday, so still have some time to go. Boo :(

Cannot wait for exams to be over. Yesterday the Sing dollar rose against the US, good news for me. Kinda sad cos I changed the money this week :( Well good news, HK is peg against the dollar so yippie cos haven't changed money yet. Going to HK on my way back so it shld be fun. More dim sum and desserts to eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment