Thursday, April 03, 2008

BRR... Rain...

This morning was bright and sunny so I wore a sleeveless top with mini skirt. What a mistake man. Haha cos when i was going home at ard 5, it was raining cats and dogs. The wind and rain made me shiver. Haha... Lucky the air con on the train seemed to be pretty high so I did not freeze to death.

I was just helping my friend do a testing on OLIAS a system my group created for FYP. Cos she had no idea what we had done. They were going to deploy our system in Nigeria but its not even perfect yet. They are really weird. The person had to ask me what the function does. Since they were the ones who told us what to create they should know it better than me right? Apparently not. Then I told them some of the problems they would have if they allow everyone access to the application. Then he said our Prof did not tell him about the limitations of our system. Well that is his problem. He even asked when we are available to go down to help them to settle the problem. We are not going to be paid why shld we waste our time on it man. So i just told him we are final year students and already have jobs so we will not be able to help them out. After our FYP ends, the project ends too. We stated clearly on our proposal that we are not going to extend the time spent on working on the project. Blah just needed to vent out. But I think its pretty funny cos now SCB has to talk to Prof. He will have to solve it on his own man... haha... or just call on those people who are so willing to help him out after our FYP ended.

While waiting for my friend, I was window shopping at River Island. The clothes there this season is pretty good. Saw a few bottoms, tops and dresses that I like and can be worn for work. However, I think paying an average of 130 for something like a jacket or bottom is not worth it. Even the t-shirts there cost about 59 bucks. Hopefully I can find some cheap stuff on my US trip. Haha.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment