Friday, March 28, 2008
GV Price increase
I'm sure you all would have read that GV is increasing the price of their movie tickets. Does it affect you? I used to go to the movies often when I was in secondary school. Its kind of like a social gathering. If you have nothing to do with your friends you would watch a movie together. Which kind of defeats the purpose of gathering as you would not be able to interact with your friends during the movie. Well, now I hardly go to the movie because I do not see the point. I would rather watch it at the comfort of my home. Wait for the vcd/dvd/online version to come out. Unless the show is so compelling that I have no choice but to go to the theatre. This usually consists of movies that are translated from books. So it does not really affect me. I rather sit down and have a good meal than watch a movie, unless I have a free movie and its a critically acclaimed blockbuster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment