Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blah

I have not blogged for a long time. Guess was pretty tired and lazy to do it after work. After a long day of staring at the computer, you just do not feel like switching it on when you reach home.

Eights weeks has passed and i still have seven more to go before my internship ends. Do not really enjoy my time here. Hate all the coding and all. Lucky i had to do an IS internship, now i know what i do NOT want to do in the future. I have no talent and passion for this line of work.

What do i want to do in the future? I had a tea presentation with HR people last week as NTU interns are leaving. I guess it is kind of like a recruitment drive. We had to do up slides about ourselves, skills and what we want to do in the future. Came up with some crap about being an IS/Finance professional. What does that even mean? Even I have no clue. Just wanted to fill the slides up and since i am doing an IS internship i just used that as an example. I mean it is funny if i say i want to be something else.

Basically i still have no idea what i want to do when i graduate, but hopefully not something related to IS. I still have one more year to think about it, so yeah between now and then i have to figure it out. Those who know what they want to do is so lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment